Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Putting Our Thoughts in a Book (Sorry in Advance About the Shameless Plug)

A lot of our business is ghostwriting for professional firms. So a lot of the satisfaction we get is vicarious, from seeing our clients’ names in print. But I must admit to a special feeling from seeing my name in print, especially on the cover of a book. (I thought I had gotten over the thrill of the byline when I left journalism 21 years ago. Guess not.)

Three fellow Bloom Groupers (Bernie Thiel, Susan Buddenbaum and Tim Parker) and I have just published a book that collects newsletter articles our firm has written since our launch in 1998. The book bears the same name as our newsletter, Thoughts on Thought Leadership. You can buy the book on Amazon here.

This will sound like a plug (and it is), but I think book is a good way to get your boss, practice heads, managing partner or others in your firm behind thought leadership marketing (for those of you struggling to justify your budget). OK, the ad copy is over.

No comments: